invincez.blogspot.com

apesaje...janji jalan


Haizz...

Hi all, today is the first day of my university new semester. Things are quite messed up. I haven't register for lodging yet as currently I'm staying at my family home. Well, the house and university is not far. Just a few kilometers...about 8-10 minutes of riding motorcycle. The time table also in mess. Many things changes..adding up of new subject, and selection of elective subject. All of this contribute to changes of the schedule...a common situation happen every so semester. LOL

A room was reserved for me as I did apply for it. Unfortunately, we (my friends and I) have been told to move from our current apartment. All of us has been assigned in new apartment. So...we need to take our belongings and place it in that newly assigned apartment and I haven't moved my stuff yet. They are heavy you know what? 2 boxes of books, 2 boxes of clothes, cds and dvds, and etc. How can I lift them in my current health condition? Aiiyark... :-(

As for the reason, it is because I have catch a flu...fever...and coughing. It's all start last night, 4 July,...starting with its common symptom, sore throat. Later on it progress to flu. Next is coughing, and finally my body heats up.

This is bad as every single joints is weaken as the sickness progress. I don't have proper appetite that I skip my breakfast, and eat little during launch. Right now, it feels cold, but my body temperature probably beyond 38°C.

Another reasoning why it is bad because if any of you really did read newspaper, you must be aware of H1N1. Yep!!! It hasn't been confirmed but there is still chances of me getting one. But...in deeply in my heart, I pray to Allah S.W.T. every seconds that I'm not getting one. I'll be meeting our university doctor tomorrow morning for a quick checkup and to discuss about my eyes' operation (I'll talk about it later...just wait will ya?). Hopefully it just normal fever, flu, and coughing. :-)

So..last but not least, pray for me...for my health, life, education, and anything you could come up with. Thank guys.


0 comments: